Posters Against Ebola would not have been possible without the support of a select group of early adopters.
A most sincere thank you goes to the very talented artist, designer and developer, Nicole Koenitzer for generously donating her time to build this site.
The following individuals embraced this project and were the first designers to donate their time to this cause. THANK YOU!
- Frank Baseman of Baseman Design Associates
- John Burns of John Burns Design Group
- Helene Calci
- Laurie Churchman and Harry Simons of Designlore
- Michele Cooper of Cooper Graphic Design
- Steve Decusatis of Steve Decusatis Design
- Anne M. Giangiulio of Anne M. Giangiulio Design
- Kelly Holohan of Holohan Design
- Stephanie Knopp of Stephanie Knopp Designs
- Alyssa Lang of Little Utopia Design
- Scott Laserow of Scott Laserow Posters
- Debbie Millman
- Joe Scorsone and Alice Drueding of SCORSONE/DRUEDING
- Mitzie Testani of Nonperishable
- Thomas G. Uhlein of Uhlein Design
Much gratitude also goes to the following service providers for donating their skills to this project: